7- 7: closer to running…

Pete Haburt came over, and we:

o verified the mystery wire (power to harness)

o installed the carbs (with some clever work – rotating the brake master cylinder in place).

2 x 1.25 SU's
2 x 1.25 SU’s

o installed the fuel line



Thanks, Pete!

I got some things done in the interior, and Brad arrived.  We tested the power, and found all worked except the headlamps.  Brad traced the problem to the dash switch – we got it working, but will replace the switch.  We tested the fuel line – no leaks.

Electrics -done, well. almost.

We also did some wiring routing, and verified the fuel lines.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s